- IBPS PAPERS
- IBPS RRB
- IBPS PO
- IBPS CLERK
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- IBPS CWE Guide
- IBPS Helpline
- Official IBPS Website
- IBPS Calendar 2014
- SBI CLERK
- Study Materials
- Study Kit
(Notification) SBI : Recruitment For 1800+ Probationary Officer Examination - 2014
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2014-15/01
Recruitment of 1800+ Probationary Officer in SBI - 2014
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Probationary Officers (POs)
Total Posts: 1837
Salary : The starting basic pay is 16,900/-(with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs,14500-600/ Rs. 7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in
force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around
8,40,000/-. The break up of monthly compensation is as under:
Cash Component 34,320/- Rs.Bank's contribution to PF 1,690/- Rs. Housing (Lease Rental) 29,500/- Rs. Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130/- Rs. In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like –
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
The salary scales are under revision with effect from November 2012.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- Essential Academic Qualifications : (AS ON 10.08.2014) Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10.08.2014.
Age Limit: As on 01.04.2014: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1984 and not later than 01.04.1993 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee And Intimation Charge: (Non Refundable)
- For SC / ST / PWD : Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and Others : Rs.500/- (App. fee including intimation charges)
Number of Chances:
- General : 04
- General (PWD): 07
- OBC : 07
- OBC (PWD) : 07
- SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD) : No Restriction
In respect of General (PWD), OBC & OBC (PWD) candidates chances will be counted prospectively from the examination held on 18.04.2010
How To Apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).Pre-requisites for Applying Online Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
- Option- I : Payment of Fee (Offline)
- Option- II: Payment of Fees : (Online)
- Online Registration of Application : 07.04.2014
- Payment of Fees - Online : 07.04.2014 To 25.04.2014
- Payment of Fees - Offline : 10.04.2014 To 28.04.2014
- Examination will be conducted tentatively in June 2014
Website : http://www.statebankofindia.com
Courtesy: State Bank of India