- IBPS PAPERS
- IBPS RRB
- IBPS PO
- IBPS CLERK
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- IBPS CWE Guide
- IBPS Helpline
- Official IBPS Website
- IBPS Calendar 2014
- SBI CLERK
- Study Materials
- Study Kit
IBPS : State & Category Wise Cutoff of CWE/CLERK-II Exam - 2013
Recruitment of (CWE Clerks-II. ) Clerical Cadre in Participating Organisations
Cutoff of CWE Clerks-II Exam
Further process of provisional allotment under CWE Clerks-II, against available State/UT wise and categorywise vacancies (as on 31.07.2013 which have been given in Annexure A) for Clerical cadre in 2013-14 in Participating Organisations, has been completed. Provisionally allotted candidates are being intimated individually at the email address and mobile number recorded with IBPS at the time of online registration for CWE Clerks-II.
Provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency etc. A candidate belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to General category, has been treated at par with a General category candidate for drawing up the merit list. Such a candidate has not been adjusted against a reserved post. However his/her allotment to an Organisation has been done by treating him/her as if he/she has qualified as a reserved category candidate. In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age).
(1) No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
(2) The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
(3) The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organisations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
(4) Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued from the allotted Participating Organisation in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organisation only after hearing from the said organisation. Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role here.
(5) If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted Participating Organisation his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
(6) The State/UT wise and categorywise minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and Interview out of 100) for the second round of allotment is indicated in Annexure B.
(7) No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate about allotment status and/ process.
(8) This is in furtherance to our notice released in the authorized website of IBPS on 26.06.2013
Courtesy : IBPS